At Politics and Rights Review, we welcome contributions from authors and provide opportunities for original submissions as well as adaptations under specific conditions. Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Originality: For original submissions, all articles must be previously unpublished works created specifically for Politics and Rights Review. We value fresh perspectives and original research.
Adapted Submissions (CC BY License):
- Adaptations: We accept articles under the Creative Commons CC BY (Attribution) license to adapt them for a broader audience. Using advanced technologies in the field of natural language processing, we create a synthesis of the original work and send a draft to the author for review and modification.
- Authorship Preservation: Each adapted article maintains the authorship of the original academic article. At the end of each adapted article, it is mentioned that it is an adaptation, and links are provided to the original academic article and its CC BY license.
- Quality Assurance: The Review ensures that all adaptations maintain academic quality and adhere to our editorial guidelines.
General Guidelines for All Submissions:
- Length: Articles should be approximately 2000 words in length (around 5 pages with single spacing and 12-point font).
- Languages: Submissions may be in English, French, or Spanish. We will take care of the appropriate translations.
- Alignment with Site Policies: Submissions must align with our policies, mission, and terms.
- Submission Method: Send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Response Time: If you do not receive a response within three days, feel free to submit elsewhere.
- Rights and Licensing: By submitting, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
- Compensation: We do not offer monetary compensation for articles. However, contributing to Politics and Rights Review provides an opportunity to reach a broad and engaged audience, gain recognition in the field, and be part of a community dedicated to fostering understanding and empathy in politics, rights, and social justice.
- Editorial Review: We reserve the right to edit submissions for clarity and alignment with our standards.
For questions or further information, please contact us.